Don't be mad, it's been a great ride, right?
We've got our FINAL Q&A coming up tomorrow.
Please take your time to dig in and see what questions you have.
If you missed anything this week click the links below to get caught-up
This weeks theme: Rebuild - Destroy - Transform
Here are this week’s Power Plays:
15. - Remove the Negative
16. - Go After Low Hanging Fruit
17. - Add Positive
18. - Activate Your Debt Destroyer
19. - Transform You Life- Create Goal Bowls!
Click to tweet - I completed Day 20 of the 700 Credit Challenge and I’m ready to transform my financial life forever! #700CreditChallenge
If you haven't started your Goal Bowls aka saving, don't let the sun go down on the challenge before you do.
Having savings in place can turn a code 12 emergency into a simple inconvenience.
Here are my savings favorites again for you to check out:
1. Digit is totally my new best friend. Digit is a new and really cool app that takes the fear and guess work out of saving. It's completely automated and works without you having to think about it. As well it puts THE POWER TO SAVE right in your hand, literally.
You can make a transfer into your savings at anytime right from your phone, through text message (my favorite) or mobile app.
Example, let say you plan to eat out and splurge on the lobster combo platter for $35 but have a change of heart and choose a less expensive item for $20.
You can transfer the $15 difference over right there and BOOM you’re one step closer to reaching one of your financial goal. You were prepared to spend it anyway, right?
Another Digit example which I love love uses the 52 week savings plan.
This is how it works, starting with $1, saving weekly for the 52 weeks of the year and increasing by $1 each week equals $1378 at the end of the year. Click HERE to see and example of the saving spreadsheet.
You can use transfer your weekly deposit amount over to your Digit account right from your phone. Once the money is out of site it will be out of your mind! Sit back and watch your savings GROW!
2. MagnifyMoney.com let’s you compare and find the account with the best interest rates.
3. Automate, automate & automate (local bank or online) - Remove the extra step of trusting yourself (don’t do it) to make a transfer or deposit into savings. Most of us are never going to feel like it so get over yourself and get ‘er done.
4. Save Away - choose a separate bank to save AWAY from where your checking account is located with limited branches aka limited access. This will give you more time to think before you go into your savings.
**Do nothing without PEACE! This is a my motto, theme & truth I've used in my decisions forever. All that to say I don't make recommendations easily. Either I've personally tried it out myself, I researched it to death or it's come through a long time trusted resource. Usually, it's all three. I may receive a small commission for any or all resources mentioned on the site. This allows me to give killer life changing content for the FREE and still keep the lights on. NO recommendation comes if I don't have PEACE.